Here's a re-cap on what we talked about and make sure you scroll to the bottom to listen to the thirty minute podcast. You can also download the show by clicking here.
Lisa talks about how she got into the sports media and about her new SECPressPass.com.
We preview the nine SEC bowl games:
BCS National Championship Game: Alabama (12-1) vs Notre Dame (12-0)
– can Notre Dame throw the football on Alabama's secondary?
– Is Brian Kelly a top five coach?
Sugar Bowl: Florida (11-1) vs Louisville (10-2)
– Does the 13.5 point spread fit?
– Does Florida have the best defense in the country?
Cotton Bowl: Texas A&M (10-2) vs Oklahoma (10-2)
– Why was Kevin Sumlin able to be so successful in his first season?
Capital One Bowl: Georgia (11-2) vs Nebraska (10-3)
– Will the Big Ten Championship blowout loss affect Nebraska?
– Will Taylor Martinez's running ability be a problem for the Georgia defense?
– How important will Jarvis Jones be in this game?
Outback Bowl: South Carolina (10-2) vs Michigan (8-4)
– How good is Jadeveon Clowney and is he a candidate for the 2013 Heisman?
Chick-Fil-A Bowl: LSU (10-2) vs Clemson (10-2)
– Does Clemson have enough offensive firepower to overtake the LSU defense?
– How important has Jeremy Hill been to LSU this season?
Gator Bowl: Mississippi State (8-4) vs Northwestern (9-3)
– Is this the most likely loss for the SEC in the bowl games?
– Can Pat Fitzgerald finally get over the bowl game hump for the Wildcats?
– Why were the Bulldogs much better at the beginning of the season then they've played lately?
Music City Bowl: Vanderbilt (8-4) vs NC State (7-5)
– How will having an interim head coach affect the Wolfpack?
BBVA Compass Bowl: Ole Miss (6-6) vs Pittsburgh (6-6)
– Why should we be interested in this game?
– Should Hugh Freeze have won the SEC coach of the year?
– Butch Jones at Tennessee
– Bret Bielema at Wisconsin
– Mark Stoops at Kentucky
Check out our previous podcasts: