The fifteenth edition of the CFBZ podcast is in the books! Ian Bethune joined me on the show. Ian is the founder and webmaster for the New England based blog Sox and Dawgs as well as the new shoe/apparel blog Mo Better Shoes.
Here's a re-cap on what we talked about and make sure you scroll to the bottom to listen to the thirty minute podcast. You can also download the podcast here or listen to it on your Stitcher Radio app. You can also get the podcast via ITunes by going to our Blog Talk Radio homepage, clicking on the "follow" button and then click on the ITunes icon.
- What got Ian into sports blogging and why did he start Sox and Dawgs?
- We talk about his new blog, Mo Better Shoes
- How did he come up with the name for Mo Better Shoes?
- Has he had success working with the footwear/apparel companies since starting his blog?
- What are his thoughts on the recent trend of alternate uniforms in college football?
- Thoughts on college football and re-alignment and it's effect on the Big East
- Where does he see UConn ending up in the coming years (in terms of re-alignment)
- What are his thoughts on UConn head coach Paul Pasqualoni after two years on the job?
- With spring practice coming up, what are the three major things Ian will be watching?
- We talk a little pop culture as I see what good movies he's seen lately and what tv shows he's watching.
Check out our previous podcasts: